Please browse and download our resources in Gamilaraay, as well as some in Yuwaalaraay.
Please download the resource sheet which list our materials as well as those made by others; some activities; and some cultural background/information: Sky-25-FEB-22.pdf
For videos of words etc from our Words of the Week, please see the Sky playlist on YouTube.com/SpeakGamilaraay.
With Tamworth Gamilaraay singer Loren Ryan.
Twinkle twinkle little star
We have translated 'Twinkle twinkle little star' into Gamilaraay: 'Mirii-dhuul, mirrii-dhuul, ngandanganda'.
- This song also features in the book Star dreaming (2021), by Mel Armstrong and Jodie Herden. Ella and Mei Productions.
- Here is the mp3 sound file:
- You can hear another version of the song in Loren Ryan's album Songs for Charlie https://snd.click/SongsForCharlie
I can sing a rainbow
We have translated this into Gamilaraay/Yuwaalaraay/Yuwaalayaay: Bawi-lda-nha ngaya yuluwirri'.
- This song is often sung with Auslan (Australian Sign Language). Our songsheet includes the English and the signs, and can be downloaded here: Sing-a-rainbow_Gamilaraay-and-signs_19OCT2020.pdf
- You can hear another version of the song in Loren Ryan's album 'Songs for Charlie' https://snd.click/SongsForCharlie